Milwaukee, WI 60601 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
• Complete timely and accurate reporting of all operating and financial results, following Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and company policies and procedures, this includes KPI, PPV, and operational variance analysis.
• Partner with Plant Manager and Distribution Manager on identifying strategic plans, objectives and goals for the Lake Mills site and actively participate in oversite.
• Direct the preparation of product cost estimates, project cost impacts, and entry into SAP.
• Coordinate the profit planning and budgeting activities for the Lake Mills location including full operations and Transportation and Warehouse budgets and capital project analysis.
• Develop financial forecast updates and complete monthly outlook reporting for the Lake Mills site.
• Complete and supervise special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Develop and maintain the policies and procedures to be used in accounting for and reporting all Lake Mills output; this includes maintaining and improving business and financial systems, processes, and reporting that support company objectives, optimize efficiency and effectiveness, and preserve the integrity of internal controls.
• Hire, train and supervise the accounting staff in all financial management activities of the Lake Mills facility.
• Minimum of 7 years financial accounting and reporting experience in a manufacturing environment, food product manufacturing sector preferred
• Minimum of 5 years management or supervisory experience
SKILL AND ABILITIES:
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with demonstrated aptitude for effectively leading, managing, supervising, and directing the work of direct reports and others
• Ability to effectivity prioritize workload for self and others
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with others
• Highly developed analytical, problem solving and project management skills with attention to detail
• Strong technology skills in Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems – SAP experience preferred
• Highly motivated individual able to work in fast-paced environment
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS: MBA, CMA or CPA preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and may not include all the duties associated with this position.