Columbus, OH 43215 US
Executive Assistants provide general administrative support to assigned executives and respond to requests with appropriate action and confidentiality. Primary responsibilities include:
- Scheduling meetings
- Making travel arrangements
- Composing routine letters on behalf of the executive team
- Preparing databases to track information
- Assisting with expense
- Executive Assistants regularly communicate with clients and managers.
- At least 3-5 years administrative experience supporting multiple executives, preferably in a professional services environment;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to draft communications;
- Strong writing skills;
- Professional demeanor;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high pressure environment;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Meet Your Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”