Human Resources Generalist
Chicago, IL 60606
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions by posting positions, screening candidates, coordinating interviews, drafting offer letters and onboarding new hires
- Oversee the new hire orientations and onboarding
- Perform benefits and leave administration
- Manage and apply multi-state laws and regulations and changing laws
- Performance review
- Conducts all exit interviews
- Responds to unemployment claims in a timely and thorough basis; contests decisions as appropriate
- Responsible for maintaining all written and electronic employee records, reports, and logs to conform to federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Recommends policies, and procedures to continuously improve the efficiency and value of the human resources department and the services it provides.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or Organization Development or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of progressive experience in Human Resources
- Experience in talent acquisition required
- Experience with the insurance industry a plus
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”