Senior Reliability Engineer
As a Senior Reliability Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading reliability efforts for the manufacturing site
- Mentor employees to augment a positive approach to equipment reliability
- Conducting FMEAs (Failure Mode Effects Analysis)
- Facilitating and supporting root cause analysis development of equipment strategies
- Leading continuous improvement of maintenance systems, including equipment strategies including preventative maintenance, condition monitoring, and lubrication.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Unwavering commitment to safety!
- Desire to grow and develop in the organization
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively and successfully with operators and maintenance technicians
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred.
- CMRP or CRE certification preferred
- Familiar with vibration, ultrasonic, thermographic
- Knowledge of CMMS
- Rotating equipment experience
- Preventive Maintenance experience