Wood Coatings Tech Service Rep
Mount Pleasant, AR
Wood Coatings Tech Service Rep
The Wood Coatings Tech Service Rep will provide technical direction assistance to customers regarding the use of product lines and basic application methods in wood coatings.
- Provides intermediate technical direction and assistance to customers regarding the use of product lines and facilitates account management with Sales. Knowledge of all types of spray applications helpful
- Responds to complex questions and concerns from the customer regarding product lines and general performance requirements without reliance on others for that information
- Provides technical direction and assistance to customers on the use of the product lines; serves as an expert in a single technology or applies a working knowledge of multiple technologies and may involve multiple sites
- Serves as operational advisor to customers by applying general quality tools and analytical concepts to assist with improving product quality, efficiency and line design. Courses in LSS helpful.
- Serves as liaison with sales by interacting with line management personnel, developing a complete understanding of needs and operations and providing operations and providing observations and leads to sales
- Ability to travel
- Preparing accurate and timely Technical Service reports
- Follow all company mutual standard program at customer site
**If you are interested in more information about this opportunity and others we are currently working on, please contact Larry Riederer at 815.756.1221 / email@example.com.
- High school graduate or equivalent education and experience. BS in Chemistry, Operations Management or related field is preferred
- Must have Flat Line Equipment experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years tech service rep experience in wood coatings and finishing lines
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and assign work
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated industry and product applications experience
- Strong customer service aptitude and teamwork skills
- PC proficient
**If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity and others we are currently working on, please contact Larry Riederer at 815.756.1221 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have over 20 years of experience with Chemical Personnel Search (CPS) . All we do is recruit and place people in the chemical industry nationwide. CPS has been recruiting chemists, engineers, sales people and supply chain since 1973. I work with 40 other recruiters.
I have a wide range of positions and levels.
The following are some of the areas: Polymers, Resins, Coatings, Adhesives, Inks, Composites, Plastics, Lubricants, Personal Care, Skin/Hair Care, Cleaners and Specialty Chemicals.
These can be: Organic/Polymer Synthesis, New Product Development, Analytical/Characterization, Quality Control, Process Development, Materials Science and others. These are from BS to Ph.D. and from Entry Level to Vice-President.
Specialties: We specialize in placing Chemists, Scientists and Managers in the industrial chemical industry
For more information please reach out!