401K Plan Administrator
Detroit, MI 48288
- Start to finish plan administration for 401k, profit sharing, safe harbor plans.
- This position will do the hands on compliance testing, government for filings, and consult with the plan sponsor.
- Defined Contribution Plan Administrator, 401k Analyst, Retirement Plan Consultant
- Any experience with trust accounting, recordkeeping, plan amendments, or converting take over plans can be utilized.
- A strong ERISA knowledge is crucial for this role.
- Strong Background: Recordkeeping, compliance testing, and form filings for 401k plans is a MUST.
- Professional designations through ASPPA or NIPA helpful & supported.
Retirement Svcs Recruiter - Section Manager
Steve Anderson is a nationally recognized retirement services recruiter with over 20 years of experience. Steve started in 1996 and has facilitated partnerships with many of the industry leading providers for CPS Inc. He brings a candid communication style that delivers proven results and company leading levels of new & repeat business.
Steve has a simple business philosophy – make it easy for businesses to work with him while bringing value through his work ethic, industry knowledge, and contacts. His integrity, transparency, and commitment to finding the best hire has enabled him to be a leader within the retirement industry and CPS Inc. He is an advocate for qualified candidates at all levels of experience.
Steve recruits at all levels of experience within the qualified and nonqualified retirement plan industry. His expertise includes Talent Acquisition, Employee Onboarding & Assessment, Staff Development, Salary Analysis, Management Consulting, Career Consultation, and Candidate Generation.
Follow Steve on social media to access the latest industry information.