New York City , NY US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Title: Account Executive
We are seeking a creative account executive to join our clients creative advertising agency's internal team and clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying client needs, proposing solutions, and supervising the management of all teams. This position offers significant growth potential and the opportunity to contribute to the overall growth of the agency. The ideal candidate must possess an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, a “can-do” personality and enjoy tackling challenges.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing client projects, including setting timelines, coordinating feedback with designers, producers, strategists, media, public relations, and communicating with internal teams.
• Participating in the creation of creative briefs and overseeing projects from beginning to completion.
• Prioritizing daily/weekly workflow, with an understanding of how projects fit into larger account deliverables.
• Supporting the account team in day-to-day management of accounts, including scheduling meetings, organizing agendas and notes, briefing projects, setting timelines, providing status updates to internal teams and clients, and effectively managing deadlines.
• Overseeing vendors and managing estimates for printing, collateral and other forms of production.
• Assisting with budget management and client billing to ensure all projects are invoiced accurately and on time.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A 4-year degree and at least 1 year of marketing or advertising agency experience in an account services role.
• Experience in an advertising agency setting is essential.
• Experience managing traditional, digital and web projects.
• A quick learner who strives to go above and beyond with a positive, can-do attitude.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
• Creative, assertive and solutions-oriented when faced with difficult challenging directives.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Teams.
• Familiarity with website design, social media marketing, SEO, Adwords, Adobe Creative Suite and PR is a plus.
• Financial and healthcare industry experience is preferred, but not required.