San Francisco, CA
Our client, a full- service advertising agency is seeking an Account Supervisor preferably, with previous experience working with clients in the technology and media space. This agency works on a variety of clients, however, this individual should have a passion for the power of technology and media.
In this role, the Account Supervisor will
- Establish client’s confidence by knowing their objectives and the status of client-related activity
- Ensure all initiatives support our clients’ brand and overall strategy, including briefs, POVs, creative, media plans, etc.
- Mentor and coach the account team under you
- Lead and develop integrated campaigns and oversee production to bring campaigns to life
- Develop partnerships with clients to craft their marketing and advertising strategies
- Actively pursue organic growth opportunities
- 5+ years of experience at an advertising agency
- experience in an advertising agency in an account role
- Master the balancing act of managing both clients and internal business to foster optimum success
- Fluent in digital, social, video, and mobile production
**PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO A HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, WE CAN ONLY RESPOND TO THOSE CANDIDATES WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE WHO FIT THE QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION.**
My name is Emily Brown and I am a recruiter at ad+one. I am passionate about Strategic Planning, Organizational Development, and ultimately serving others. I exhibit exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and work effectively and efficiently both individually and collaboratively. I am currently a recruiter at ad+one. We have vast experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media