Our client, a fast growing agency with offices in Boston is seeking an Analytics Director. The ideal candidate is familiar with a wide array of data analysis techniques, and will use that knowledge to design and support cross-functional strategic marketing solutions. The Analytics Director will be responsible for developing and leading the implementation of custom data and analytical solutions that help our clients improve their data strategies and adoption of new technologies.
The Director of Analytics is responsible for building and fostering an office environment that yields strong analytics performance and client growth.
- Deep understanding of media landscape, site analytics, attribution and CRM systems for holistic advising (ex. Adrobe Omniture, Google 360, Bizible, VisualIQ, Salesforce, Eloqua)
- Translate large-scale data into human insights and stories that drive change in digital marketing strategy and tactics
- Reporting and Tag Management
- Drive data integrations in alignment with measurement framework to ensure accurate reporting
- Oversee the development of reporting consistent with brand marketing objectives and client business concerns
- Oversee the coding of data extraction, transformation and models in Stata, SQL and Python (R a plus but not required)
- Quickly understand multiple data sources and develop methodology for joining data that will add value (ex. naming conventions, data mapping, etc.)
- Oversee development of custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels/clients through Excel, Convertr, Datorama and/or Tableau
- Working knowledge of 1st and 3rd party data use in DMPs and DSPs for end to end reporting, segementation strategy and audience activation (ex. DBM, DCM, Adobe Data Cloud, Blue Kai)
- Manage process with ad ops team while leveraging a working knowledge of tag management and trafficking best practices (ex. GTM or DTM)
- Internal Processes and Relationships
***MUST HAVE AD AGENCY EXP (or SIMILAR)***
- 7+yrs experience, with at least 5 years focused on digital advertising
- Work directly with clients to design, implement, and execute measurement solutions, learning agendas, and roadmaps with input from internal and external stakeholders that improve digital program performance.
- Showcase subject matter expertise in a domain such as mobile, performance marketing, ecommerce, web analytics or social media marketing.
- Exceptional leadership skills and management experience, demonstrated through staff development and implementation of exemplary processes
- Masters Degree in Business or Computer Science a plus
Sherri Bedster Kessel
Senior Advertising Recruiter and Division Manager
I have been with ad+one since 2001, solely focusing on advertising and media agency recruitment. Currently the Division Manager of a talented team of Recruiters at ad+one, a division of CPS, Inc.
From traditional advertising and brand strategy to digital marketing, if your passion lies in working for industry leading agencies, ad+one is THE place to start your search. Since 1998 ad+one has been connecting hard-to-find agency talent with the hottest account management, account planning/brand strategy and media opportunities nationally!
Partner with ad+one on your search:
Clients: Our expertise comes from successfully placing professionals into advertising and public relations industry jobs across the country. Our daily efforts allow us to dig deeper and make you aware of hidden talent to expand your reach. The breadth of our industry contacts cover the entire marketing communications industry, including most of your direct competitors.
Candidates: Our goal is to match YOU with the best industry opportunities based on your experience, capabilities and goals; to honestly market and represent your talents and skills appropriately and to inform and advise throughout every step of the process.
Specialties: Account Management, Insights/Analytics, Strategic Planning, Media (Digital, Traditional, Search and Social) .