Associate Digital Media Director
San Francisco, CA 94105
Associate Digital Media Director needed for rapidly growing privately held agency; agency has been growing by 200% in GP and NP in recent years. For this position we are looking for a candidate with deep digital media experience from an agency setting, a proven leadership record, and experience managing teams of direct reports. This role offers a great opportunity for someone who is looking to lead campaign strategy, manage the client relationship and make a real impact on the client’s business. The team is a very creative one and culture fit is important, so creative thinkers are of high interest. The agency is filled with passionate, talented employees and their agency culture stands apart from others due to their commitment to work/life balance (generous PTO policy and 100% coverage of medical benefits), rapid career advancement and caliber of work produced.
Find out what makes this opportunity and agency so unique!
- Work to meet and exceed the client expectations
- Ability to translate marketing goals and brand positioning into viable media communication strategies
- Deliver a fresh perspective and innovation to the account teams
- Experienced using analytics, quantitative consumer data and research to drive strategy and media implications
- Exhibit the ability to anticipate and solve problems while keeping current with industry trends
- Deliver compelling presentations, both to clients and to internal teams
- Manage work flow of assigned accounts and properly delegated tasks across team members
- Determine tracking and buying guidelines and special opportunities for specific accounts
- Champion the strategic planning process for the team
- Establish best practices, share new experiences and ideas
- Partner with cross functional teams (analytics, social, content, search)
- Works closely with Media Director to implement new process when necessary
- Responsible for evaluating team / performance evaluations
- 5 years minimum digital media experience from within an agency setting
- 2+ years of supervision experience of direct reports
- Previous account experience across brand or demand campaigns
***Due to the high volume of applicants, only those meeting the requirements will be contacted.***
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.