Associate Director, Paid Search
San Francisco, CA
Our client, a progressive, forward thinking digital media agency in San Francisco is growing and looking to add to their team. We are seeking a Senior Paid Search Manager or Associate Director with deep experience in paid search initiatives, and a passion for emerging media. Excellent corporate culture and competitive benefits make this opportunity truly unique! Salary will range from 100 – 120k+ depending on level of experience.
- Develop and manage key client relationships
- Lead SEM capabilities in new business proposals
- Responsible for effectively managing various client accounts(s) and budgeting requirements
- Responsible for planning and the strategic development of campaigns and account structure
- Previous experience managing a team of junior Search professionals
- Provide weekly reports on overall progress, initiatives, and other high-level topic matters
- Develop strategies and oversee and execute initiatives to increase paid media traffic
- Ownership of structure, tactical direction, optimization, budget pacing and efficient production
- Research and communicate competitive landscape of specific products in the paid media market using 3rd party tools such as SEMrush, Google Keyword Tool, and Google Trends
- Run A/B test experiments on landing pages and text ads to produce the best conversion rates for clients
- Maintain and create marketing's KPI Dashboards
- Stay up-to date with new search trends and test flagship and/or beta products for strategic accounts
- 3 - 6 years of paid media including search marketing (SEM REQUIRED; Display and Remarketing are pluses) with large scale advertisers
- Verbal and written client-facing experience
- Familiar with enterprise management platforms for SEM and Display, such as Kenshoo, DoubleClick or Marin Software.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.