Associate Director, Paid Social
San Francisco, CA
Our client, a progressive, forward thinking digital media agency in San Francisco is growing and looking to add to their team. We are seeking a Senior Paid Social Manager or Associate Director with deep experience in paid social initiatives, and a passion for emerging media. Excellent corporate culture and competitive benefits make this opportunity truly unique! Salary will range from 100 – 120k+ depending on level of experience.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize large scale complex paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, and Pinterest
- Lead social advertising capabilities in new business proposals
- Provide weekly reports communicating overall progress, initiatives, and other high-level topic matters
- Conduct recurring weekly & monthly social media advertising analysis and campaign optimizations.
- Provide guidance and support to a team of Social Media Advertising Analysts on day-to-day management of campaigns and new paid social opportunities.
- Measure and evaluate success of social media advertising campaigns to inform investment decisions.
- Deliver analysis and insights that help teams optimize social media advertising initiatives.
- Collaborate across teams to integrate media, search and social campaigns
- Maintain and create marketing's KPI Dashboards
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in social media advertising
- Deep experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, and Pinterest
- Proficient in Excel is a must
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media and performance advertising
- Experience with 3rd party campaign social management platforms like Kenshoo, Nanigans or Sprinklr
- Preferred: certifications in Facebook Blueprint, DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Experience with Google AdWords, DCM is a plus
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.