Associate Director, Programmatic
Boston, MA 02101
Award winning agency looking for a forward thinking, highly creative and entrepreneurial digital marketing professional to join their team as their Associate Director, Programmatic. Your programmatic expertise spans search, social, display, mobile and video. You have a deep understanding the landscape of technology platforms, how to use them, and successfully apply them to strategy and execution of client programs. If this describes you, read on…
This position will work with Account, Media, and Creative teams and this person should not only have strong analytical skills, but also have strong problem-solving skills in dealing with new challenges as they arise. You will develop the campaign targeting and plan, working closely with the activation buyer and creative technologist and help concept the best creative approach to resonate with the target and channels. A team of talented Programmatic Managers and Strategists will report directly to you, so prior management experience is required.
- 7+ Years of executing digital campaigns and Platform knowledge
- Have deep understanding of third party ad-servers, rich media vendors, channel specs, and other tracking technologies that can be incorporated into buys
- Advanced understanding of the supply and data ecosystems and the appropriate application of each within campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with platform technology companies, seeking out new opportunities that could augment client specific initiatives
- Ability to make media recommendations based on deep understanding of technology platforms, creative best practices, and digital landscape.
- Expert in DCM/DBM - able to QA/troubleshoot audience and trafficking setup
- Fluent in MS Excel usage
- Comfortable with test and learn approach for best practice sharing
- Bachelor’s degree
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.