Audit Seniors and Managers- Public Accounting
Houston, TX 77001 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Do you have experience auditing SEC clients? Are you looking for a firm with flexible hours / hybrid schedule that offers an opportunity to work across multiple industry groups?
Our client, a midsize CPA firm in the Houston area, is looking for Audit professionals at the Experienced Associate, Senior, and Manager levels. If you'd like to learn more about these opportunities, please send updated resume to Jamie Hoban at email@example.com
The successful candidate will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity, and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Dedicated to superior client service.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of recent work experience (5+ for Managers) in the field of accounting, preferably as an auditor at a public accounting firm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including spreadsheet programs (i.e., Excel).
- SEC audit experience.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience with strong communication and excellent client and project management skills.
- Knowledge of FASB regulations, GAAP and GAAS.
- Advanced working knowledge of technical literature.
Education and Licenses:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field AND a Master’s degree in accounting.
- Advanced degree is preferred.
- CPA certification (active) preferred (required for Managers).