Audit and Accounting Professional
Austin, TX US
As an audit senior, you will be responsible for providing unmatched client service while managing audit engagements, working with associates and the engagement partner or manager as well as the client. Specific opportunities exist for individuals with experience in all industries. You will be expected to:
- Correctly perform most routine audit engagement procedures in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrate ability to recognize problems and propose sensible solutions, with appropriate balance between clients’ needs and the firm’s risk
- Balance assigned workload between self and staff
- Meet assigned deadlines or budgets and provide advance warning of problems
- Show ability to supervise and train other professionals
- 2-7 years of public accounting audit experience required
- Current CPA license or actively pursuing certification
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting
Meet Your Recruiter
Responsible for recruiting the CPS division that specializes in Accounting, Finance, Audit and Tax. CPS is a highly specialized, full cycle recruiting firm, placing top talent with the best companies. We've been in business since 1973 and over the years we've placed more than 40,000 of the best and brightest candidates with our clients.
If you are looking for a position in Accounting, Finance, Audit or Tax or if your company is looking for someone to provide you with good candidates for hire, please don't hesitate to contact me.