Big 4 - Looking for Industry
Chicago, IL 60610
Big 4 - Looking for Industry
The Senior Analyst - Finance & Internal Controls is responsible for analyzing and making strategic recommendations in support of growing the company's business and profitability. This includes new and existing business profitability analysis, performance analysis and other ad hoc operational and financial analysis as required. This position supports the VP Corporate Finance, coordinating the interfaces and preparing comprehensive reporting packages, suggestions and recommendations. This position will be responsible for internal control testing and documentation of processes. Additionally, a key focus of this position acts as a liaison with the Global headquarter Finance and internal control departments.
- Provide analysis and decision support to management team by means of performance evaluation, business case preparation, Capex, and recommendation of initiatives;
- Leads Internal Control function including but not limited to internal controls, internal audit reviews and reporting, reporting and preparing recommendations for internal weakness and compliance issues.
- Determine the internal audit strategy and coordinate with Parent Company
- Assembles and prepares monthly, quarterly and annual reports relative to segment and division performance. Assists with the development of presentations for US and Parent Company;
- Monitors and ensures all financial reporting is compliant with policies and procedures; financial information is prepared in accordance with all IFRS accounting standards.
- Prepares a consolidated financial statement for all of North America including adjustments and drafting footnotes.
- Ensure (or implement) proper documentation is in place for various processes.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related Finance field
- Big 4 experience is required
- CPA and MBA preferred
- IFRS, GAAP, and internal Controls expertise
- Prior leadership experience
- 3-6 years of experience
Accounting Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? For the past 20 years, CPS has been working with the largest employers, specifically for their accounting and finance needs. We work strategically with our clients to find and match the best accounting and finance professionals to help improve their business.
Here at CPS, Inc, we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!