Buyer, Ingredients & Packaging
Buyer, Ingredients & Packaging – Located in Chicago, this position will report to the Director of Purchasing and be responsible for a $10M spend of flavors, food chemicals and packaging. Responsibilities include:
- negotiations, purchasing and risk management of ingredients and packaging
- develop and maintain supplier relationships
- work cross functionally with R&D, Quality Assurance, Finance and Customer Service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years of experience sourcing food ingredient for a manufacturing company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with ERP/MRP
- Certifications are a plus
My client is offering growth potential and a generous compensation package.
Recruiter - Supply Chain
The CPS, Inc. Supply Chain Management Division specializes in placing Supply Chain Professionals nationwide with a focus in manufacturing industries. We place people in the following types of positions: Procurement; Planning; Logistics; Transportation; Warehouse; Distribution….from entry level to executive.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With 45 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.