San Francisco, CA 94105
We are working to fill a new CFO position for a rapidly growing, privately held digital media agency in the San Francisco Bay Area. This person should have experience from within an agency, media agency experience is highly preferred.
This position requires a proven track record of leadership, management and vision to ensure that proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures and efficient people systems are in place to effectively grow the agency and ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position will be responsible for agency financial plans and policies, and will oversee financial planning, external audit and tax and financial systems for the agency.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate all financial performance within the agency
- Participate in the development of the agency’s future growth plans from a strategic perceptive
- Introduction of best practices, articulate revenue, margin, cash flow and business goals
- Provide accurate budget analysis, financial reports and financial trends
- Partner closely with senior level executive team; CEO, COO and other Senior Executives
- Provide strategic financial input related to decision-making within the agency
- Address and prioritize legal questions and concerns, client negotiations and disputes, delegate and engage outside counsel when deemed necessary
*** Due to the high volume of applicants, only those meeting the necessary requirements will be contacted***
KEYWORDS: SVP Finance, VP Finance, Chief Financial Officer
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.