San Francisco, CA
Our media agency client is an integrated global audience and data strategy platform dedicated to delivering the best customers, insight, and results to their client brands through marketing that is increasingly programmatic, personalized, and predictive. Our client works with some of the worlds most recognized blue chip brands Globally.
This is an opportunity to produce deeply meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most vibrant and beautiful cities in the SOMA district of SF.
The Client Lead is a highly organized and credible leader with both a media and client service background. The Client Lead will nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values and aspirations. Motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact, the Client Lead has a passion for industry best practice, state-of-the-art techniques, and diving deep into clients’ business.
The ideal individual will be responsible for revenue, client planning, business development and business consulting across your client portfolio. Demonstrating an in-depth understanding of marketable opportunities and challenges, consulting at the highest level, forward planning and successful new business.
- The ability to successfully organize, manage and deliver a diverse program of innovative projects
- A deep understanding of the agency clients’ customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges
- A consultative, conscientious and rigorous approach to increase the agency client's competitive advantage
- Ensure a collaborative approach comprising both internal and external representatives
- Lead and inspire the agency team to create extraordinary work
Skills and Experience
- Extensive client management experience at ‘C-Level’ within a digital specialist or professional services firm
- 15+ years of exceptional client management/partnership
- Ability to juggle a portfolio of innovative clients in a wide array of categories
- Deep understanding and experience working in all digital marketing aspects
- Proven management of complex digital investment strategies, media planning, and ideally relevant data strategy applications
- Experience managing and developing a large interdisciplinary team
- Global blue-chip client management experience required