Co-Manufacturing Sourcing Manager
Saratoga Springs, NY
Co-Manufacturing Sourcing Manager – Reporting to the Director of Strategic Sourcing, this position will be the primary interface between the company and the co-manufacturers. This person will lead the identification , cross functional assessment and selection of new co-man partners and lead contractual agreements.
- Lead the development of co-manufacturers
- Lead the development of sourcing strategies for co-man projects
- Select new co-manufacturing partners
- Negotiate and develop co-man agreements
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years in a sourcing role
- Strong knowledge of the food manufacturing industry
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience working with co-manufacturing partners
My client is an industry leader offering a tons of growth potential in a progressive and innovative environment and a generous compensation package including relocation.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.