Des Plaines, IL 60018
- Meet or exceed specific monthly recruitment targets. The primary objective of this position is to deliver on key recurring, monthly sales hiring goals. This will require the ability to consistently maintain a qualified and interested talent pool and be comfortable working within high volume, shorter recruitment life cycles.
- Develop and manage a consistent talent pipeline. Proactively source active and passive sales candidates through a variety of channels including job boards, social media, and professional networks. Engage unique and hidden talent pockets to attract a diverse, high performing talent pool.
- Conduct thorough candidate assessments. Source, screen, interview and recommend top candidates to Management. Develop specific screening tactics based on reviewing top performers in the organization and identifying critical attributes and traits for success.
- Develop a consultative and trust-based relationship with hiring managers. Further recruitment best practices with Management while discussing candidate interviews, feedback, and assessment recommendations. Provide strategic insight and projections on recruitment deadline efforts.
- Master the applicant tracking system. Ability to quickly utilize, update and maintain all candidate activity in the applicant tracking system. Further enhance capabilities to drive a streamlined, electronic and web enabled process
- The ideal candidate will 3-5 years of contract recruiting experience.
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”