Columbus, OH US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
I am working with a food manufacturing company near Columbus, OH recruiting for a Demand Planner. This is a hybrid schedule: 3 days in office, 2 days work from home. I am contact you to see if you would be interested or if you may know someone you can refer to me. Below is an overview:
Demand Planner – Reporting to the Director of Demand Planning, this position will be responsible for supporting the demand planning team by using analytics and demand planning tools to predict and plan future demand for the assigned business unit. This position will work cross-functionally with partners to understand projections and adjust forecasts to plan for the accurate number of materials.
- Capture data, analyze and make recommendations and provide performance metrics
- Work cross functionally with sales and lead meetings to set accurate forecasts
- Monitor forecast accuracy and recommend adjustments to assist in strategy development
- Create forecasting models, sales projections
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Demand Planning for a manufacturing company
- ERP Experience required
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data
- 3+ years Supply Chain/Demand Planning experience, food manufacturing preferred
My client is offering growth potential, a generous compensation package and relocation if needed. If you are interested, please send me your resume. I will follow up with you when I receive it. If you are not interested, but know someone who would be a fit, please refer them to me.