Houston, TX US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
My client, a chemical manufacturing company in Houston is recruiting for a Demand Planner.
Demand Planner – Reporting to the Regional Demand Planning Manager, this position will be responsible for supporting the demand planning team by using analytics and demand planning tools to predict and plan future demand for the assigned business unit. This position will work cross-functionally with sales and production planning to understand projections and adjust forecasts to plan for the accurate amount of materials.
- Capture data, analyze and make recommendations and provide performance metrics
- Work cross functionally with sales and lead meetings to set accurate forecasts
- Monitor forecast accuracy and recommend adjustments to avoid waste
- Create forecasting models, sales projections
- Be involved in a forecast planning software implementation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in forecasting for a manufacturing company
- Technically savvy – Excel, forecasting tools, etc.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data
- Ability to write statistical reports
My client is offering growth potential and a generous compensation package. If you are interested, please send me your resume. I will follow up with you when I receive it. If you are not interested, but know someone who would be a fit, please refer them to me.
*This is a hybrid schedule – 3 days in office, 2 days at home. There is NOT a remote option.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.