Digital Marketing Analyst
New York, NY
Do you have experience deriving actionable insights from web analytics? If so, this might the role for you!
Title – Digital Marketing Analyst
Location – NYC
Salary - Depends On Experience
Our client, a fast-growing, boutique media agency in NYC has an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded individual to help blaze a trail in digital analytics. Our client is seeking a talented Digital Media Analyst. Aside from offering great career growth on CPG and Healthcare clients YOUR work/life balance matters to them as well. They believe their people should be treated like family, not resources.
The ideal individual is proficient in analyzing media campaign performance and will provide strategic insights and campaign optimizations. The selected candidate must demonstrate a strong attention to detail, have excellent organization skills, be proficient in Excel, and knows what an A/B split is.
To be considered, candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree and have the following professional experience:
- At least 1 year of experience analyzing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of digital marketing, verbiage and terms
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, develop action plans, and provide insightful and impactful analysis
- Must be able to work independently and possess excellent time management skills
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Highly proficient in Excel – Pivot Tables, vlookups, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics (preferred)
- Knowledge of and practical experience with ad serving and reporting tools, e.g. DoubleClick/DART or Sizmek (a plus)
- IAB Digital Ad Operations Certification (a plus)
- Sorry, no sponsorship is available for these positions. Candidates must be able to hit the ground running; therefore, we can only consider applications that meet the above criteria**