Digital Media Supervisor
San Francisco, CA
Fast paced, growing, privately held digital media agency is seeking a talented Digital Media Supervisor to join their team in the San Francisco Bay Area. The Digital Media Supervisor will be client facing, focus on developing/leading strategy, and manage a team of direct reports (previous management and strategy experience required). Agency affords excellent benefits, work/life balance and additional perks that are very unique to their agency. The agency’s employee centric culture truly sets them apart! Additional details on the position below;
• Digital Media Planning and Buying experience from within an agency setting
• Cultivate assigned client/agency relationships and fulfill client needs
• Committed involvement in the development of media strategies and the drive to bring them to fruition.
• Building strong long-term relationships with media vendors/suppliers on behalf of agency and clients.
• Production of campaign buying reports, analytics and optimization recommendations
• Ability to traffic out online media campaigns
• Mentor and assist with training of Junior and Assistant Planners as needed to run the account successfully.
Skills and Experience
• 3+ years related experience
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills
• Complete knowledge of all digital Media, Search, SEO, SEM, Mobile, etc.
• Must possess strong written, presentation and verbal skills
***All resumes submitted are reviewed- Only qualified candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted**
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.