Digital Media Supervisor
San Francisco, CA
Our client, a fast-paced, innovative agency located in San Francisco with office around the Country is seeking a passionate and digitally focused Media Supervisor to join their growing team. This high achiever will produce meaningful work for world-class companies distilling client objectives into impactful digital media strategies. The ideal candidate is someone who can showcase their digital thinking to develop innovative and effective media strategies. Relocation assistance is possible for the right candidate.
- Digital Media Planning and Buying experience from within an agency setting
- Cultivate assigned client/agency relationships and fulfill client needs
- Committed involvement in the development of media strategies and the drive to bring them to fruition.
- Building strong long-term relationships with media vendors/suppliers on behalf of agency and clients.
- Production of campaign buying reports, analytics and optimization recommendations
- Ability to traffic out online media campaigns
- Mentor and assist with training of Junior and Assistant Planners as needed to run the account successfully.
- 4+ years of digital media experience and a minimum of 1-year supervising and mentoring jr planners
- Professional experience in Digital media planning/buying and knowledge of Programmatic, Search, SEO, SEM, Mobile, etc.
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Analytical skill set
- Able to work with analytics on metrics evaluation, optimization
- Client management skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
All resumes submitted are reviewed- Only qualified candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted**