Digital and Social Media Analytics Supervisor
Dallas, TX , 75201 Dallas, TX 75201
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years social media and digital analytics reporting. Agency preferred
- Must have social media and general online analytics experience - understand the ins and outs of social media platforms and digital media offerings
- Experience in social listening programs (Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos, Netbase, Radian6, Brandwatch etc.)
- Experience in social analytics programs (Sprout, Simply Measured etc.)
- Mastery of Tableau and Google Analytics, as well as analytics of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Multicultural Marketing experience a plus
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
***Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. All resumes submitted are reviewed, but due to the high volume of responses, only qualified candidates meeting the requirements can be contacted.***
Sherri Bedster Kessel
Senior Advertising Recruiter and Division Manager
I have been with ad+one since 2001, solely focusing on advertising and media agency recruitment. Currently the Division Manager of a talented team of Recruiters at ad+one, a division of CPS, Inc.
From traditional advertising and brand strategy to digital marketing, if your passion lies in working for industry leading agencies, ad+one is THE place to start your search. Since 1998 ad+one has been connecting hard-to-find agency talent with the hottest account management, account planning/brand strategy and media opportunities nationally!
Partner with ad+one on your search:
Clients: Our expertise comes from successfully placing professionals into advertising and public relations industry jobs across the country. Our daily efforts allow us to dig deeper and make you aware of hidden talent to expand your reach. The breadth of our industry contacts cover the entire marketing communications industry, including most of your direct competitors.
Candidates: Our goal is to match YOU with the best industry opportunities based on your experience, capabilities and goals; to honestly market and represent your talents and skills appropriately and to inform and advise throughout every step of the process.
Specialties: Account Management, Insights/Analytics, Strategic Planning, Media (Digital, Traditional, Search and Social) .