Director, Contract Management
Greensboro, NC US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
The Director, Contract management is responsible for developing the commercial deal structure, negotiating, and ensuring delivery of commercial contracts for the DS BU. This role will work directly with customers to negotiate an agreement that meets customer needs while aligning internal stakeholders’ requirements in operations, finance and legal. For existing contracts, this role will ensure commercial terms are monitored and delivered per the contract. Furthermore, this role will work with marketing to inform our strategic plans with regards to future volumes and pricing projections on commercial products.
- Education/Industry Experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the API CDMO industry in a business-oriented role
- Or Project management /Operational leadership position that worked closely with deal structures for customers
- Prior experience with contract review and negotiation a plus
- Experience in API CDMO manufacturing highly beneficial to aid with deal structure
- Ability to write and peer-review highly technical proposals, cost models and contracts
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills linked to risk-based strategies
- Ability to gain alignment and drive decisions
Meet Your Recruiter
Section Manager, Chemical Sales and Marketing Recruitment
I specialize in placing people with backgrounds in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development with Industrial Chemical and Materials companies throughout the U.S. I place people in roles ranging from early career through VP and specialize in positions in Polymers, Coatings, Adhesives, Specialty Chemicals, Personal Care, Oilfield, Water Treatment, and Composites, to name a few. Our focus at CPS is very specific and our knowledge of the industry very deep from over forty years of working in our markets.