Director of Retirement Plan Services
The purpose of the Director of Retirement Plan Services position is to oversee the qualified plan practice for this RIA practice.
- Responsibilities to include service, sales, and managerial duties.
- Execute and deliver the firm's mission, vision, real business and value propositions.
- Generate new business through referrals and networking.
- Perform plan reviews, investment reviews and fiduciary reviews.
- Perform enrollment/education meetings for plan participants.
- Travel for client meetings accordingly, 25% of time.
- Working knowledge of investment menu construction.
- Strong knowledge of plan design.
- Lead efforts on RFPs.
- Knowledgeable on 401k, 403b, Defined Benefit, and Cash Balance plans.
- Be a technical resource internally to advisors and externally to clients.
- Related undergraduate degree required
- Residence in or willing to relocate to the Baltimore area.
- AIF credential, or comparable industry credential with mindset towards fiduciary excellence.
- 10-15 years of qualified retirement experience, preferably from an RIA firm.
- Demonstrated consistent success in producing new accounts and expanding existing account relationships.
- Solid understanding of plan design, RFP’s, and all reviews (plan, investment, & fiduciary).
Retirement & Actuarial Executive Recruiter
- Why you're looking for a new position
- Why you're interested (or not) in a certain opportunity
I'm confident in my ability to ask enough questions, listen, and truly understand the various factors when making career decisions.
For every 3 candidates that get an interview through me, 1 gets hired. Let me help you find your next home in the retirement industry.
Born, bred, and fed in Chicago. I was a bandwagon Blackhawks fan in 2013, but have since been accepted into that fan community! I come from a big family where the rice and kabobs are always flowing at Sunday dinners.
"I had the pleasure of working with Arbella for 2 months while changing jobs and it could not have been a greater experience. Arbella has the ability to make you feel like you are her only client, which is something that can be hard to find when working with recruiters. She was awesome with guiding me through the interview process, coordinating interview times with my future employer and gathering feedback. Arbella was always quick to follow up with me and never left me in the dark. If you are looking for a new opportunity in the retirement services industry you couldn’t be in better hands."
Check out my other recommendations on Linkedin.