Hagerstown, IL US
Our client is looking for an EHS Manager with a focus in safety to join their team.
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager/EHS/EHS Manager/EHS Specialist/Chemicals/EHS Generalist/Safety/Environmental/Health/Engineering/Chemicals/Food&Bev/Safety Manager
As an EHS Manager job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide health and safety expertise throughout the facility
- Utilize audits reviews to assess current EHS plans
- Continuously improve efficiency of health and safety systems
- Report, track, and investigate safety issues
- Engage all employees in EHS activities
Job Code: 110.22NM
As an EHS Manager job requirements consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- BS in environmental engineering or science, occupational health or safety, or another relevant field
- 5+ years of experience preferably in food ingredients, pulp & paper, or chemical process manufacturing
- Previous experience in a safety management role
- Experience in root cause investigation
- Knowledge of safety/environmental management systems
Please attach your resume for consideration.
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager/EHS/EHS Manager/EHS Specialist/Chemicals/EHS Generalist/Safety/Environmental/Health/Engineering/Chemical/Food&Bev/Safety Manager
Job Code: 110.22NM
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager