Minneapolis, MN US
EHS Manager/Engineering/Environmental/Health/Safety/PSM/Chemicals/Manufacturing/Chemical Manufacturing/Chemical Engineer/PSM Engineer/Environmental Science/Occupational Safety
Our client is seeking an experienced EHS Manager for their manufacturing facility in Minneapolis, MN. The ideal candidate will have a history of environmentally focused work and experience working with Hazardous Waste.
As an EHS Manager job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage and ensure EHS programs meet OSHA and company requirements
- Lead all initiatives at the site to improve EHS performance
- Create and implement employee EHS training
- Oversee the site Process Safety Management (PSM) and ISO 1400 programs
- Identify potential EHS concerns and provide corrective actions
- Remain up to date on rules and regulatory agencies
Job Code: 152.22NM
As an EHS Manager job requirements consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- BS degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Safety, Engineering, or other relevant science degree
- 5+ years of environmental, health, and safety experience
- Experience in a PSM-regulated chemical manufacturing environmental is ideal
- Experience utilizing ISO 14000 Environmental Management System is a must
Please attach your resume for consideration.
Job Code: 152.22NM
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager