Evansville, IN 47701 US
EHS Specialist/Chemicals/Engineering/Environmental/Health & Safety/Chemical Engineer/EHS
Our client is a global specialty chemical manufacturer that produces products for multiple different industries. They are in search of an EHS Specialist to add to their leadership team. This EHS Specialist will lead all their Environmental, Health, Safety, and Security initiatives with a focus in Health and Safety.
As an EHS Specialist, job responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure full compliance with federal, state, local and corporate environmental, health and safety standards
- Develop, implement, and manage an EHS system that provides business processes to support development, manufacturing, sales and technical in compliance with company standards
- Maintain permit applications, requirements, reports, records, and other necessary EHS related documentation
- Manage EHS budgets including capital improvement
Job Code: 23.22NM
As an EHS Specialist, job requirements consist of:
- BS in Engineering, Environmental Science, Occupational Health & Safety, or other related field
- 3+ years of direct experience in an Environmental Health and Safety role within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of environmental regulatory and compliance legislation
- Experience with OSHA regulations and Process Safety Management (PSM)
Please attach your resume for consideration.
Job Code: 23.22NM
EHS Specialist/Chemicals/Engineering/Environmental/Health & Safety/Chemical Engineer/EHS/Remote
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || email@example.com
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager