Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA 15210 US
Electrical Engineer/E&I Engineer/Chemical Manufacturing/Chemicals/Electrical & Instrumentation/Electrical Reliability Engineer
Our client is a global manufacturer of specialty chemical products for many different industries. They are in search of an experienced Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer to join their team just outside of Pittsburgh, PA.
As an E&I Engineer, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead or support site effort to reduce equipment failures of electrical and automation systems performance and reliability
- Site leader for classification of electrical hazardous areas
- Will provide troubleshooting for equipment breakdowns
- Support capital and maintenance projects as needed
- Develop long term plans to mitigate foreseen root causes of equipment breakdowns
Rated one of the top places to raise a family.
#LI-JL1 #Pennsylvania #Pittsburgh #chemicals #instrumentation #electrical #northeast
Bachelors of Electrical Engineering and 5 or more years of experience in chemicals, utilities, pulp & paper, foods or other process industries preferred.
Experience working in an environment with classified areas.
Experience in arc flash safety.
Experience troubleshooting instrumentation for batch and/or continuous processes.