Electrical & Instrumentation Project Engineer
Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Electrical & Instrumentation Project Engineer Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for an Electrical Instrumentation Project Engineer has become available in the Mobile, area. Our client is a leading chemical manufacturer with locations throughout the world. Our client offers great benefits and is looking for someone that wants to grow within the organization.
As the Electrical & Instrumentation Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Leading Electrical & Instrumentation maintenance and improvement efforts
- Developing electrical and instrument maintenance, PM plans and safety procedures
- Develops and executes capital projects
- Developing processes and documentation for life cycle management of instrumented safeguards
We are looking for an Electrical & Instrumentation Project Engineer with strong project engineering experience.
Specific requirements for the Electrical & Instrumentation Project Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of Electrical & Instrumentation experience
- Proven Project Engineering experience
- Strong Controls experience
- Capital Budgeting
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills