Corpus Christi, TX
Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Electrical Engineer Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for an Electrical Engineer has become available in the Corpus Christi area. Our client is a leading chemical manufacturer with locations throughout the world. This fast growing company offers great benefits and is looking for someone that wants to grow within the organization.
As the Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Providing Instrument and Electrical Engineering support for process and project improvements
- Overseeing the daily performance and spend of the Instrument and Electrical function
- Develops and executes capital projects
- Supporting plant preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Ensuring all maintenance activities meet required standards
Requirements: Electrical Engineer Job Qualifications
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with strong experience in power distribution and instrumentation.
Specific requirements for the Electrical Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 + years of electrical engineering experience with a focus on power distribution and instrumentation
- PSM Experience
- Electrical distribution up to 13.8 kV is preferred
- Understanding of HSE standards
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills