Providence, KY US
An excellent opportunity for an Electrical Engineer near Providence, KY. This Electrical Engineer will be moving into a supervisory role within the organization.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer include:
- Troubleshooting PLC issues at the plant
- Conducting safety reviews on all capital projects
- Assisting in Tap Root Analysis processes
- Setup and implement training for the E&I group
- Assisting with reliability improvements and standardizations
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 1-5 years of related experience within a chemical or heavy industrial environment
- Proven Electrical & Instrumentation experience including PLC hardware, drives, motors, seal savers, valves, power system – 480v and under, etc.
- Supervisory experience not required but would be a bonus
- Understanding of EPA, OSHA, NEC, NFPA 70E standards & regulations
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Professional specializing in Engineering roles to include Mechanical, Electrical, Project and Reliability among others.
The most rewarding part of what I do is helping candidates further their careers by finding the perfect fit for them and the hiring manager.
Recruiting is not just finding the right skills, but the personality and cultural fit for each department/client's needs as well the candidates'.
Finding that match is magic.