Employee Benefits Account Executive
New York City, NY US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Employee Benefits Account Executive opening – Hybrid (2-3x per week!)
Role & responsibilities
- Primary responsibilities of this position include working with medium to large group clients, marketing to standard carriers, assisting with open enrollments, creating benefit guides, and strategizing with clients.
- Knowledge of working with Medical, dental, vision and ancillary benefits.
- Responsible for management of assigned book of business and day to day account management.
- Strong client communication skills and contact.
- Familiar with self funded, fully insured, and level funded.
- Knowledge of request for proposals.
- Coordinates and oversees the renewal process, including marketing, understanding renewal development, and negotiating on behalf of client.
Qualifications & experience
- Organized self-starter who is dedicated to studying on their own and comfortable in a continuous learning environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in insurance, or related field preferred
- Some college preferred (higher education preferred)
• 401(k) • Dental insurance • Disability insurance• Flexible spending account• Health insurance• Health savings account• Life insurance• Paid time off• Paid training• Vision insurance
- No travel
- Employee Benefits: 3+ year
- Insurance background
- New York Life and Health License