Grantsboro, NC 28529 US
Environmental Engineer/Environmental/Engineering/Chemicals/Air Permitting/Chemical Engineer/Agriculture/Mining/Chemical Manufacturing/Stack Testing/
As an Environmental Engineer job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Complete and maintain all necessary air permits and environmental reports
- Ensure compliance of local, federal, and state regulatory policies and guidelines
- Oversee environmental programs sitewide
- Provide regulatory direction in other site departments as needed
- Offer technical support for improvement projects
Job Code: 159.22NM
As an Environmental Engineer job requirements consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- BS in Environmental or Chemical Engineering
- 2+ years of hands-on engineering work out of mining or chemical industries
- Experience with Title V air permitting and renewals
- Experience with stack testing
Please attach your resume for consideration.
Job Code: 159.22NM
Environmental Engineer/Environmental/Engineering/Chemicals/Air Permitting/Chemical Engineer/Agriculture/Physical Sciences
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager