Amarillo, TX US
Environmental Specialist/Environmental Advisor/Environmental/EHS/Engineering/Chemicals/Science
As an Environmental Specialist, job responsibilities will include:
- Ensure and track compliance of regulatory programs and permits
- Current knowledge of laws and regulations; provide support to ensure site compliance
- Create and submit all necessary reports
- Assist in continuous improvements of environmental performance
Job Code: 30.22NM
As an Environmental Specialist, job requirements consist of:
- BS in Environmental, Science, or Engineering
- 1+ years of environmental experience (will consider fresh graduates with appropriate internship/co-op experience
- Familiarity with environmental industry practices, regulatory agency requirements and standards
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP, and online reporting systems
Please attach your resume for consideration.
Job Code: 30.22NM
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || email@example.com
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager