Houston, TX US
As an Environmental Specialist, job responsibilities will include:
- Plan and enforce health, safety and environmental site action plans, strategies, guidelines, and procedures in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Current knowledge of laws and regulations; conduct inspections to ensure site compliance
- Investigate site incidents and implement corrective solutions
- Assist in continuous improvements of HSE performance
- Ability collect and analyze data to reduce environmental risks accordingly
Job Code: 10.22NM
As an Environmental Specialist, job requirements consist of:
- BS in Chemical Engineering or other relevant engineering degree
- 3+ years of environmental experience in a manufacturing setting
- Familiarity with industry practices, regulatory agency requirements and standards as they relate to a manufacturing site
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience in a PSM regulated facility ideal
Please attach your resume for consideration.
Job Code: 10.22NM
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager