Chicago, IL 60602
- Provide executive assistant support to senior leaders: travel arrangements, scheduling appointments, processing expenses, creating documents using Word, Excel or PowerPoint and answering phone calls.
- Coordinate special events (e.g. global meetings, or customer events).
- Administrative tasks such as letters, reports, presentations, spreadsheets.
- Organize and schedule travel and expense reporting system, utilizing Concur.
- Maintain and coordinate Executive’s calendar, assist preparing Executive for meetings.
- Coordinate executive communications, including phone calls, voicemail, email, employees and visitors.
- Maintain and organize filing system of documents
- Maintain and uphold strict level of confidentiality
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- High organized with proficiency in multi-tasking and project management
- Minimum of 10 year experience in office administration with 5+ years assisting senior executives
- High level of professionalism and collaboration with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Develop and sustain a high level of professionalism with internal employees and external clientele
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- High ethical values including and experience maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Experience in a multi-national/global environment preferred.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed to accommodate international time zones.
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”