Experienced Tax Professionals
Charlotte, NC US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Job Duties include:
- Preparation of complex individual, business , real estate partnership and non profit tax returns on a timely and efficient basis.
- Research tax issues and filing requirements.
- Perform complete and efficient reviews of individual, business and not-for-profit tax returns.
- Exhibits an understanding of clients’ business objectives and performs tax research to assist in tax structuring and modeling.
- Accept responsibility for and complete tasks in a timely fashion including managing multiple client projects at a time.
- Exhibits a desire to understand more complex business transactions and issues.
- Develop professional relationship with client.
- BS Degree in Accounting, MST is a plus
- 3-20 years of tax experience in any industry
- CPA is required for Supervisor and Manager roles
This position will have unlimited PTO, but you must have public accounting experience, if you don't, you resume will not be looked at.
Meet Your Recruiter
Responsible for recruiting the CPS division that specializes in Accounting, Finance, Audit and Tax. CPS is a highly specialized, full cycle recruiting firm, placing top talent with the best companies. We've been in business since 1973 and over the years we've placed more than 40,000 of the best and brightest candidates with our clients.
If you are looking for a position in Accounting, Finance, Audit or Tax or if your company is looking for someone to provide you with good candidates for hire, please don't hesitate to contact me.