Experienced Tax Professionals
Job Duties include:
- Preparation of complex individual, business , real estate partnership and non profit tax returns on a timely and efficient basis.
- Research tax issues and filing requirements.
- Perform complete and efficient reviews of individual, business and not-for-profit tax returns.
- Exhibits an understanding of clients’ business objectives and performs tax research to assist in tax structuring and modeling.
- Accept responsibility for and complete tasks in a timely fashion including managing multiple client projects at a time.
- Exhibits a desire to understand more complex business transactions and issues.
- Develop professional relationship with client.
- BS Degree in Accounting, MST is a plus
- 3-20 years of tax experience in any industry
- CPA is required for Supervisor and Manager roles
This position will have unlimited PTO, but you must have public accounting experience, if you don't, you resume will not be looked at.