Los Angeles, CA US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
CPS Recruiting has teamed up with a client searching for several Financial Analyst in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to create client invoices and ensure payments are received and applied on time
- Partnering with Delivery organization and with the lead to ensure compliance with US GAAP and internal policies and controls, including but not limited to contract checklists and revenue recognition policies
- Supporting the lead in preparing the ATMs (Accounting Treatment Memos) for assigned projects
- Providing recommendations to Project Managers with respect to project financial performance, key financial metrics, etc.
- Supporting the lead to provide financial data for consolidation of Regional budgets and forecasts
- Completing detailed monthly close activities and forecast submissions for assigned projects
- Provide commercial and financial support of new opportunity pricing during the pursuit phase
- Reconciliation of monthly actuals and variances to forecast
- Other duties as necessary
- 3 years’ experience in finance/accounting position
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or accounting
- Knowledge of consulting companies
- Knowledge of SAP Financials