Global Sustainable Sourcing Lead
Houston, TX US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
My client, a chemical manufacturing company is seeking a Global Sustainable Sourcing Lead to join their dynamic team. This position can be located in either Houston or Baltimore and is a hybrid schedule – 3 days in office/2 days work from home. Below is an overview:
Global Sustainable Sourcing Lead - Reporting to the VP of Global Procurement, this position will be responsible for continuous improvement activities related to Sustainability, Risk and Responsible Sourcing. This program is in the early stages, so this position will have the opportunity to make an impact related to responsible sourcing.
- Lead improvements within the “Responsible Sourcing Program”
- Develop and implement policies and standards for Corporate Sustainability
- Lead risk mitigation strategies
- Work cross-functionally with other business units
- Be the subject matter expert on sustainability and risk mitigation
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Sustainability or related.
- 5+ years of Program level experience related to sustainability
- Experience in a Strategic Sourcing role with a manufacturing company
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate about sustainability!
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.