Conyers, GA 30094 US
Recruitment and Staffing:
- Lead the recruitment and staffing efforts for all positions, with a focus on hourly roles.
Knowledge Transfer and Coaching:
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and provide coaching to help client groups effectively handle and resolve employee issues.
Training and Orientation:
- Ensure comprehensive training programs, including new employee orientation, management training, and benefits, are provided.
- Offer advice, guidance, and assistance to management and supervisory staff on interpreting and implementing personnel policies and programs.
- Explain policies and procedures and provide employee benefits information to new and current employees as necessary.
- Administer coaching, counseling, and discipline when needed while maintaining positive relationships with the workforce to achieve business goals.
Attendance and Leave Administration:
- Manage attendance programs for hourly employees and assist with leave administration for all staff.
HR Program Support:
- Assist in the rollout of various HR-based programs and initiatives aimed at enhancing employee engagement.
- Ensure strict adherence to all relevant human resources-related legislation to mitigate legal risks.
- Perform various administrative duties in support of site HR initiatives.
2+ Years of HR Generalist experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”