Phoenix, AZ 85031
- Acts as an employee relations coach to management/employees, investigates and maintains disciplinary files.
- Assists with recruitment tasks as needed (posting jobs, reviews applications, interviews).
- Maintains all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies.
- Assists HR Manager as needed
- Responsible for New hire orientation process/training
- Responsible for Termination data process
- Attends unemployment hearings when necessary.
- Maintains employee personnel files and Paychex database.
- Administer new hire screen checks.
- Create and maintain employee files.
- Enrolls employee in Benefits
- Ensures compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification; periodically audits Forms I-9.
- Administers injury reporting forms and handles OSHA recording keeping and reporting.
- Reports, maintains and monitors all workers' compensation case files; follows-up on open cases.
- Runs bi-weekly payroll.
- Monitors tardy and absenteeism reports. Records vacation, sick, personal day and holiday in payroll system/timecards.
- Monitors employee eligibility for benefits plans. Reviews benefits with employees and processes enrollment, cancellation or changes. Organizes and assists annual open enrollment communications and election process.
- Maintains and distributes list of new and cancelled employees under each benefit plan. Verifies benefit billing accuracy and processes for payment.
- Administers COBRA for group health plans.
- Ensure all payroll reports, quarterly reports, and W-2s are completed and saved in a timely manner
- Serve as the primary contact for any questions regarding employee paychecks
- Ensures proper calculation and payment of sick pay, vacation pay, retro pay, and Resolve both routine and non-routine payroll problems
- Serve as a liaison to the Finance department and other departments and locations in the resolution of payroll issues and termination pay.
- Ensure compliance with all garnishment and support orders including federal, state, and local tax withholding
- Assist in Audits as needed
- Responsible in following all safety and food safety guidelines
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 4+ year in payroll, and high proficiency in payroll law
- Minimum of 3 years use of ADP Workforce Now experience or Paychex Flex
- High energy and positive attitude
- Must be willing to take continued training courses through out the year.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment autonomously
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, extremely organized, and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent customer service skills in handing matters in a professional, courteous and friendly manner
- Demonstrated discretion handling highly confidential information
- Must be able to stay calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work well in a small team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish)
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”