HR Training Coordinator - Manufacturing
Stilwell, OK 74960
• Participates in New Employee Orientation facilitation by providing an in-depth plant tour and introduction to work location and trainer.
- Partner with the plant’s leadership team to identify desired skill sets, knowledge, and labor needed to meet production goals and be a key resource to new and current employees as they complete their training requirements.
• Responsible for coordinating and administering training programs such as (but not limited to) food safety training, safety awareness orientation, and new employee orientation
• Regularly collaborates with the leadership team to assess gaps in these areas and provides feedback to corporate partners
• Coordinates and delivers key training programs in the facility. Administers various components of training programs including tracking training progress, verifying assessments of new and current employees, etc.
• Works with subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure all training documents meet the requirements of the task and location
• Partners with Plant Supervisors and Labor Scheduling team to review the Skills Matrix and labor required to meet production needs
• Assesses skills gaps in order to meet production needs and works to get employees the proper training needed in a timely manner
• Partners with trainers and supervisors to review assessments of the learning experience and coordinating scheduled trainings to correct issues that arise.
• Collaborates with department leadership to document changes to standard work processes and provides updated training materials to trainers
• Provides support to managers and employees on all training needs
• Answers questions regarding training progress and materials and troubleshoots issues with training programs as they arise
• May facilitate Train the Trainer sessions and evaluates trainer performance by frequently checking in on new hires and trainers
• Makes recommendations to trainer list based on feedback received
• Sound knowledge on HR/manufacturing practices within a facility;
• Basic understanding of standard work documentation
• Effective presentation skills with the ability to effectively develop, design, and deliver learning solutions
Meet Your Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”