Human Resource Business Partner
- Change Management: Enables the organization the adapt to and adopt change by ensuring project plans have sufficient sponsorship, communicates effectively with stakeholders, build awareness among impacted associates about the why behind changes, fosters associates desire to change, conveys knowledge about what is required and enables each associates ability to change and assesses buy-in and adoption and reinforces the change so that it becomes operationalized.
- Talent Management: Enables site success by developing and implementing plans, which ensures organization has the human resources aptitude needed, to deliver near and long term business plans. On an on-going basis ensures site’s talent bank is full, and individual performance is optimized by building all associates awareness of the skills, competencies and proficiencies required for their role through development planning and actions.
- Associate Engagement: Works with site leaders to develop and implement communication plans, which actively informs associates on site business plans and performance and see a clear line between the performances of their role contributes to the execution of our strategy and the sites success.
- Coordinate, administer and facilitate performance review and evaluation process
- HR Process: Responsible for effective delivery and implementation of HR policies, programs and procedures (e.g. Merit, PDP, Bonus, and Recognition Programs)
- Compliance: Ensures doing the right thing by actively role modeling ethical behavior, by ensuring compliance concerns are investigated fully and in a timely manner. Conduct compliance investigations in coordination with legal and corporate HR on EEOC and compliance matters.
- BA/BA Degree in HR or related business field
- 7+ years’ experience in multiple HR functions and/or generalist role.
- Leading an organization through significant change.
- Designing and implementing HR strategies, or within a matrix organization.
- Experience driving organizational change initiatives, developing workforce plans, and influencing managers.