Human Resource Manager
Atlanta, GA 30336
Human Resource Manager - Excellent Benefits
The Human Resources Manager has the responsibility and authority for supporting core business practices through the identification and development of human capital (training, development, staffing, process integrity, and employer brand management.) This function will lead change efforts and evolve the organizational culture by implementing, enhancing, and strengthening systems.
- Build and develop employee relations
- Have a presence out on plant floor
- Drive employee moral
- Creates, develops and directs training activities (technical, interpersonal, leadership) for the site.
- Subject matter expert for Recruiting initiatives
- Participates on the Site Steering Team.
- Assists site management in succession planning activities.
- Focuses on continuous improvement and works in harmony with all associates, managers, leaders and peers to achieve established business objectives.
- Works in a safe and efficient manner at all times and recommends best practices.
- Responsible for maintaining and following Company work rules, ISO, TPM, OSHA and GMP standards.
- Actively participates in individual team member’s development, engagement and training requirements.
- Manages the performance evaluation process.
- Conducts investigations and resolves employee relations matters timely.
- Manages and complies with Workers Compensation, FMLA, LOA and ADAAA matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and/or equivalent business discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in human resources.
- Preferably experienced within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in computers and exposure to Excel, Word, Kronos, and SAP programs,
- Ability to multitask in a faced-paced environment.